Persona 4 Golden Maximized Social Link Guide

Article, Video Games — By on November 26, 2013 7:23 pm

I was asked to write more video game articles, so I thought I’d give you all my personal walkthrough for P4G, since the ones on GameFAQs are inarguably broken and will ruin your Persona experience.

P4G Max S. Link Guide

All days: Yosuke

All nights: Nanako

junes best nes

There’s no other way to play this game.

If Persona 5 doesn’t star Nanako, it may as well not even exist.

Tags: , ,

Humanity says:

Wow, this is comprehensive.
I feel like I just played the game!

2ColouredEyes says:

If it isn’t too much, kindly make one for Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII too.

AzureHakua says:

OMG! Thank you sooooooooo much! I was having such a hard time playing this game. I’m sure Caly would appreciate it to. She always plays games with guides.

TouToTheHouYo says:

I believe here we have found something we can mutually agree upon.

kayserlein says:

P5 is about enslavement… D_S wants Nanako in it… Thanks for sharing your sexual preferences.

Not much into lolis. Though it’s probably best not to probe into what I actually am into.

There’s some sort of joke about probing into lolis to be made, but I’m too lazy to make it…

Ruka says:

>not maxing out Naoto S.Link

I’m actually in the middle of a max S Link playthrough on Golden right now since I already played vanilla. But I stopped yesterday when I realized the guide I was reading was wrong. I bought the game at launch and waited this fucking long to avoid a scenario like this one. Blegh.

Game spoilers:

But yes, my main party is gonna be Naoto/Yukiko/Chie even though new Chie is worst Chie. The Sage only plays with ladies.
Argon says:
But the Chie/Yukiko Twin Dragon double attack is pretty lame -> swap Chie for Kanji. Besides, his skill set is way better than hers (imo; feels a bit better streamlined/smooth/whatever).
Yeah, I know Kanji is better. I just tend to avoid putting dudes in my party when I can have ladies instead, regardless of how it affects game balance.
Godcore says:

Same here. Try it with VC 1-2. Full-on Harem mode.

Oh man, don’t even get me started on VC. I’m fucking all about that shit. Too bad Jane’s married.

Godcore says:

She’s not bad, but, I’m more of an Anisette guy.

Speaking of which, what’s your take on the group that’s working on a fan translation for 3? I saw some screens and videos of their supposedly work-in-progress stuff and the English is just, well, just see it for yourself. I asked them about it on their site and my comment was deleted. So, yeah.

These guys?

I’m interested in the game, but not interested enough to play a translation of that caliber.

Godcore says:

Too bad. I’m still hoping they’ll improve, though. VC3’s one of the few games I actually bought an import copy of, and it’s just gathering dust inside my desk drawer (along with my PSP).