If you’re going to Anime North to enjoy the con itself, you’re going for the wrong reason. Go for the me that’s going for you.
Guest List (I really should confirm these names):
- Switches (fansubber)
- Joey (aniblogger)
- Denpa (fansubber)
- Half of Doki’s staff, including:
- Ash (yes, the one from Pokemon)
- CureHarmony (likes little girls)
- Jenny (enjoys oranges)
- Jenny’s nakama-chan (is Jenny’s nakama-chan)
- Other people who told me they were going but whose names I completely and utterly forgot.
Why the con itself is going to be less than amazing
Per the guidebook app, you’re gonna need a time machine to navigate the con.
It’s Canada, so there’s gonna be Québécois there.
Rob Ford’s in rehab, so he won’t be partying with us.
Last year I had to sign so many tongues with my own that I got a tongue cramp. Ugh.
So yeah, contact me via the regular channels if you’re going and wanna hang out. I’m flying in Thursday and flying out Monday, so I should be pretty available. Unless you’re boring, that is.
Or post here.
Oh, and I have extra tix for Friday and Saturday. You can have them in exchange for a blowjob and/or a high five. Lemme know if you’re interested.