So the show’s finally starting to get good. Bit of a late start, but whateves.
All right, refresher course time:
Change Log (episode 8 -> episode 9):
Remaining Best Boy Candidates
Remaining Best Girl Candidates
Yep, everyone’s still alive. And I swear, if any of you don’t vote for the only worthwhile character this mediocre series has so far given us, my brain’s going to snap into a Slim Jim.
Danganronpa Best Boy - Episode 09
- Byakuya Togami (45%, 89 Votes)
- Makoto Naegi (42%, 83 Votes)
- Yasuhiro Hagakure (12%, 24 Votes)
Total Voters: 196
Danganronpa Best Girl - Episode 09
- Kyoko Kirigiri (59%, 126 Votes)
- Aoi Asahina (27%, 58 Votes)
- Touko Fukawa/Genocider Sho (13%, 28 Votes)
Total Voters: 212
Wait, what’s this?
Sakura, you aren’t okay with leaving things like they are? You’re saying the poll’s too fucking boring now that the scores have become super predictable? That people are still going to vote for Kyoko Kirigiri just because she’s super mysterious even though like most characters she has fewer dimensions than a line? Well, let’s add in a poll where the results aren’t so set in stone.
Danganronpa Best Girl - Necrophilia is Fine Too Edition - 09
- Celestia Ludenberck (33%, 60 Votes)
- Junko Enoshima (19%, 35 Votes)
- Sakura Ohgami (17%, 30 Votes)
- Sayaka Maizono (16%, 29 Votes)
- Number 16 (?) (14%, 26 Votes)
Total Voters: 180
Danganronpa Best Boy - Necrophilia is Fine Too Edition - 09
- Chihiro Fujisaki (35%, 55 Votes)
- Kiyotaka Ishimaru (32%, 51 Votes)
- Number 16 (?) (15%, 23 Votes)
- Leon Kuwata (8%, 13 Votes)
- Mondo Ohwada (7%, 11 Votes)
- Hifumi Yamada (3%, 4 Votes)
Total Voters: 157
Before anyone flips their shit, the poll titles have no significance other than showing my support of progressive sexuality. I’m being very careful not to spoil you guys with anything — chalk up anything I say to me playing the unreliable narrator.
Have fun. (With the voting that is, cuz shit’s super great-tabulous.)