Ohayocon 2013 Cosplay Pixtures

Conventions — By on January 22, 2013 12:22 am

Here. Have some fap material.

Soup was a little surprised that I would just go up to good-looking girls and ask for their pics even if I knew they weren’t cosplaying as anything. It wasn’t anything special, though. I was just following The Chart.

how to take pics of cosplayers

And following this chart, Soup and I came up with the following pics (most from his phone because apparently mine sucks @ pictures):

{Click on the pics for larger versions. Filename format: “Ohayocon 2013 – Character(s) – Anime(s)}

Ohayocon 2013 - Asuna x Kirito - Sword Art Online 2 Ohayocon 2013 - Asuna x Kirito - Sword Art Online Ohayocon 2013 - Beatrice x Battler - Umineko 2 Ohayocon 2013 - Beatrice x Battler - Umineko Ohayocon 2013 - Inu X Boku SS Ohayocon 2013 - Juliet - Lollipop Chainsaw 2 Ohayocon 2013 - Juliet - Lollipop Chainsaw Ohayocon 2013 - Mami - Madoka Magica 2 Ohayocon 2013 - Mami - Madoka Magica Ohayocon 2013 - Penguin-chan - Penguindrum Ohayocon 2013 - Random Ohayocon 2013 - Saeko x Eureka - HotD x Eureka Seven Ohayocon 2013 - Sheryl Nome - Macross Frontier Ohayocon 2013 - Sparky - Index Ohayocon 2013 - Stocking x Panty - Panty and Stocking Ohayocon 2013 - Touhou Group Ohayocon 2013 - Uzuki Yashiro - The World Ends With You Ohayocon 2013 - Sakura - Card Captor Sakura 2

Ohayocon 2013 - Angel - SMT-Persona 2 Ohayocon 2013 - Angel - SMT-Persona Ohayocon 2013 - Dragon Kid - Tiger and Bunny Ohayocon 2013 - Juliet Starling - Lollipop Chainsaw 3 Ohayocon 2013 - Leviathan - Umineko Ohayocon 2013 - Mami - Madoka Magica 3 Ohayocon 2013 - Marceline x Ice King - Adventure Time (All My Feels) Ohayocon 2013 - Naruto-chan - Naruto - All my HNGH Ohayocon 2013 - Princess Celestia - My Little Pony Ohayocon 2013 - Steins Gate Ohayocon 2013 - Vagina Monster-chan Ohayocon 2013 - Yukiteru x Yuno - Mirai Nikki Ohayocon 2013 - Yuna - Final Fantasy X Ohayocon 2013 - Daenerys x THROGMOR - Game of Thrones

Ohayocon 2013 - Kuroko - Kuroko no Basket

Yeah, most people left on Sunday.

There were more pics and stuff, but it would be way too much effort to rename all those too, so just have these ones.

Tags: , , ,

Goro says:

Why didn’t you fuck the PSG pair?
Get them drunk.
Bring them back to your hotel room.
Make sure you have a tripod set up.
Film it.
Wake up in the morning.
Make sure you eat. Gotta stay healthy with a balanced breakfast.
Then fuck them some more.
Don’t forget to check to make sure the camera is still working! Don’t want the battery dead now, do we?
Then blackmail them afterwards when they’re all sobered up.
Kinda like a NTR doujin, you know, think MTSP’s most recent works.
Then you get to fuck them whenever you want.
Usually about two-three chapters worth, though. It has to come to an end eventually.
But wait.
Then you release it. Online. Here.
Censored, of course. You can’t post nudity on a Christian blog site.

Make your debut.

There’s always next year.

Kenshin_sama says:

That Naruto cosplay. <3

I know, right?

Communard says:

I’d teach her about good anime, if you catch my drift.

NIAIK says:

I don’t.
(or just pretend not to, you will not know this of course)

msPaint says:

*slow claps* *crickets*

NIAIK says:

Great, you just reminded me to go finish Higurashi.

Laverena says:

Yo! My friend found this picture of me on this website. I’m the sexy jutsu of Naruto. xD (Don’t worry I’m not gonna do the typical female rant of “Hurr durr, being labeled as ‘fap material’ is degrading”) Frankly, I find this flattering. Thanks for the compliment~

kayserlein says:

Why don’t we have so awesome cosplays at German cons? All we have are a thousand dipshits who think they’re anime pros just because they’ve watched Naruto and cosplay either as him, Sasuke, Sakura or Kakashi. I’d die to personally meet such a Yuno cosplayer.

Btw, which anime is that tape angel from? Guess, I’ll have something important missing on my To-fa-…To-Watch-list.

Mahjong says:

>Btw, which anime is that tape angel from?

Psst, look at the file name.

kayserlein says:

Dammit, looks like a 100+ hours of playing weren’t enough for my memory. Well, gotta look for material somewhere else (not that there wouldn’t be enough)

>Looks at Angel cosplay

>”DON’T Make your costumes so skimpy that they expose your “naughty parts”.” Ohayocon Rule 6

That’s just a slippery slope for people to break the rest of the rules, especially Rules 1 and *especially* 18 -_-#

They’re not exposed, there’s a bit of tape on them. Must be pretty warm in Ohio to go around wearing that though…

SoupRKnowva says:

Lol it was not warm outside at all, though you didn’t have to go outside if you stayed in the hotel

Come on, underboob has to count as “naughty bits”

Have you seen music videos they market to little kids? I think that angel girl is probably wearing more than the majority of the top ten artists in America.

And of course, we all love it :D

Will says:

Dude, it’s literally 0 degrees here right now.

I don’t see the problem here. Breasts/cute girls offend you?

corocoro says:

I think he’s making fun of Ohayocon for not actually enforcing their rules, though I may be mistaken.

True, just pointing out the contradiction, though I’ll admit it does take away a lot of my bro points.

Liz says:

I’m cosplaying Angel, from the Persona game series. Not an anime, but still worth checking out~ <3

Liz says:

Heh, as for exposing my “naughty bits”, I’d read that as long as it was covering the same as a moderate bathing suit, it was okay. Granted the underboob was not the most modest of things, but I made sure there were no nip slips. Also, that’s the was the character is dressed, just trying to be accurate! Sorry to those who have taken offense. :3

Oh no, it was great. Ignore the phillistines.

Liz says:

<3 You're an awesome person. Shit on all the people who hate on this page. They're probably just offended because they aren't on it.

SoupRKnowva says:

I know this is super late, but i quite checking the comments here, but you coming on here and saying what you did just made my year <3 rock on with the cosplay girl!

Neko-Chan says:

None of this is fappable without pics of you. :(

It can’t be helped. “Sexy Otaku” isn’t really a cosplay. :(

Novles says:

I consider it cosplay, but my dreams were shattered when I found out you aren’t female. :(

SoupRKnowva says:

And all of this was for not, because I missed the beautiful cosplay of them all…the Erith :'(

P32L says:

And *naught, while you’re at it.

the_trooper says:

Vagina Monster-chan wins

Omex says:

Oh man, that SMT angel. I would have wanted to make some really shitty nocturne joke.

“Oh baby are you an angel?” “Huh? Yeah?” “Oh, great, hold on let me get my gun cuz you LAW people are all assholes. ps fusing your dead corpse into matador if that makes you feel better!”

I bet you get all the girls…

Omex says:

I’d rather not.

Sheep says:

“Hey baby, you so fine that Hama has an 100% chance of death when used on my heart.”
(I’m sorry)

My god, it worked! We must mark this on the calendar!

Nanda says:

I’d do terrible things to Friday-Mami.

SoupRKnowva says:

He didn’t even post the better Mami cosplay from Saturday, she had guns and a hand made soul gem

Nanda says:

If Friday-Mami had Saturday-Mami’s guns she’d be God tier.

psie says:

sure they’re average for cosplayers, but can’t fap to them, so eh.

P32L says:

You’re evidently just not trying hard enough.

psie says:

i agree to some extent

Nigga says:

Is Soup 11 feet tall or is just every cosplayer a midget?

Soup doesn’t stand close enough, but yeah he’s pretty tall and most girls were shorter.

SoupRKnowva says:

lol i am pretty tall. Like 6’4″. Though I dont think I stand unusually far away or anything.

Switches says:

I swear to god the “Persona 2 Angel” looks like one of the “angels” from Hitman Blood Money. The design, that is. Google it.

Didn’t really mean to label her from Persona 2 — I didn’t ask which specific version of Angel she was going with. I have it as “SMT-Persona 2” because that’s the second picture. The first should just be “SMT-Persona”. Just meant that as a general series indicator.

Mayhem says:

She looks like that in SMT:Imagine (the mmo) and Nocturne, and Persona 3 too–but not every Shin Megami Tensei game. Not, for example, Persona 2. http://megamitensei.wikia.com/wiki/Angel?file=Angel_Persona_2.PNG

And no, that’s very clearly an SMT angel, not a hitman blood money angel. http://megaten.sesshou.com/wiki/index.php/Angel http://megamitensei.wikia.com/wiki/Angel?file=Angel.png

stushi says:

So people actually do this…

A LOT of people cosplay. Soup and I felt left out, so we gotta figure out what to cosplay at our next con.

stushi says:

I bet you’d make a pretty good Asterix & Obelix.
I wonder if Americans even know who they are…:P

kayserlein says:

I am eagerly waiting for Dark_Sage’s boar hunting report.

fgghjjkll says:

karen fucking whar

Gomen. Saw no cosmonogatari.

Kick-Ass says:

Does anyone know who that Juliet starling is? I got her pic but I was on the way to an event so I had no time to talk.

Yeah, hold on. Let me give you her phone number, Facebook account, and home address. I’m sure a dashing prince like yourself will know what to do with them.

Kick-Ass says:

Oh man I’m trying to be a friend and talk about cosplay with someone who has the same interest as me. I have a girlfriend and happen to like lollipop chainsaw, sorry I didn’t know trying to talk to someone about a game as common interest was a crime.

You’re right, my bad. Well, sorry man, I don’t have the lady’s digits. But since we’re on such good terms now, mind giving me your girlfriend’s deets? I mean, we probably have a lot in common or something.

Kick-Ass says:

Well someone has to talk big over the internet to feel important, but don’t worry we can hang out and I can give you her number and everything. :)

NTR time.

Kick-Ass says:

What’s wrong? No more trash to talk over the internet?

But no, other than that I’m fresh out of ideas.

Kickass says:

You just did. We got a smart one here.

Jealous, you mean.

Marow says:

But there weren’t any good ones ;<

Apparently I pissed some people off.

This was the girl who tried to cosplay a TWEWY character.

Maybe if you spent more than $5 on your costume, I’d know who you were. And no worries, I didn’t fap to you. I have a little more self-respect than that.

Gomen for you, D_S.

fat says:

It’s like they’ve never been on the internet before.

Hairy says:

>gomen for him

My sides.

P32L says:

What kind of creep would only want to take photographs of the relatively photogenic cosplayers? Disgraceful.

I know where and when and by who too. At Ohayocon and at Ohayocon. And by D_S. That’s why it’s on his blog.

jabashque says:

Actually, based on the EXIF data P32L posted, it’s most likely SoupRKnowva who took it.

2SPOOKY says:

>I know exactly where, when and by who the photo was taken

Are you hiding something, Dark_Sage?

BlueCandle says:

I sincerely hope you’re joking. You seriously only took pictures of cosplayers to masturbate to? You’re a shame to all con-attendees everywhere. It’s one thing to only treat people nicely if they’re not fat, which is extremely immature to do in the first place, but to only take pictures of people you thought looked pretty so you could masturbate to them? What kind of perverted creep ARE you? These people don’t dress up for freaks like you to masturbate to. Plus, you act as if it’s some sort of privilege to be masturbated to. People like you just leave me speechless. Don’t you have any self respect? Or do you just figure that since it’s the internet you can just make fun of people and act like a little brat? All you’re doing is making everyone realize what a fucking creep you are.

Oh boy, one of them turned up here. I can see this turning into the aniblog debacle all over again.

BlueCandle, welcome to the internet. It’s a strange and sometimes confusing place where people embellish and say things that aren’t necessarily true or what they actually think. Feel free to ask if you require any more information on the internet. It can be quite overwhelming for newcomers.

P32L says:

Your reading comprehension is terrible— at no point was it suggested that Dark_Sage took these photos for the express purpose of masturbating over. That he took a picture of a cosplayer he evidently had no desire to wank about clearly demonstrates that. I’m afraid you’re just going to have to accept that people will be fapping (and schlicking) to these photographs, as they would any other. If you seriously think cosplay pictures on the internet have no audience, you’re delusional. Sorry, but all the photos on the Ohayocon gallery were diddled to. Labelling the photos as ‘fap material’, perhaps not entirely seriously, serves only to acknowledge that. If you can’t accept that, you needn’t be here.

Hairy says:

Uh-oh. Looks like one of them managed to stumble their way over here from tumblr.

Welcome to the internet. Not every community is filled with the same kinds of people as what you find on tumblr. It’s time for you to accept that.

You’ve taken a post made in a joking manner out to be far more serious than it was ever intended to be. People like you are absolute idiots, and should simply stop frequenting the internet if you’re that fragile.

Actually, I took pictures for these two main reasons:
1. To make the cosplayers feel recognized for the effort they put into their costumes. (And, often, to express an interest in similar subject material so that they’d feel like someone else “got” what they were going for.)
2. To share their efforts with the people who read the articles on this site and want to see a small sampling of what the convention had to offer in terms of cosplay.

I don’t expect you to share this information with your fellow tumblrcunts, because that would interrupt your circleschlick of “eww, someone thought I was cute, that’s super gross, am I right?”. But you may want to keep it in the back of your mind for the next time you want to get all up in arms about something you know nothing about. Call it training for real life.

SomeDuder says:

Gomen. Gomen for EVERYONE.

D_S confirmed for sketchy

Well that’s one awesome Mami cosplay on Friday, guess I wouldn’t put it past western cosplayers for boobs, here in Asia you’ll see mostly pettanko characters at con (the DFC philosophy is actually a conspiracy)

Sour9 says:

Friday Mami here. Steel boned corsets and knowing how to sew make a huge difference.

Shugo says:

What the hell is up with most of these people’s stances? Like, they’re all just kinda standing there with poor posture and a neutral expression or standard smile, even the ones with great costumes and characters with distinct personalities.

All the fun for me when cosplaying is slipping into the personality of the character, at least a little bit. What’s the point otherwise? That’s why cons are always so boring to me – everyone dresses up in elaborate costumes and then stands around doing nothing. It’s especially irritating when you find someone from the same series, try to act in-character with them or make a reference they could respond to, and then you get nothing. They just stand there and go “huh?”.

Kishi says:

Rarity, btw. Not Princess Celestia. http://crymore.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Ohayocon-2013-Princess-Celestia-My-Little-Pony.jpg

(Just saying.)

Also, that Juliet cosplayer is adorable.

Ah sorry about that. My experience with MLP is limited to getting really drunk on cheap vodka and watching two episodes with a friend before vomiting out the window into a snowbank.

Good old college.

tea says:

oh this was fun con, I was marisa on saturday. I am personally sorry to the beato and battler cosplayers because when I saw them I think a part of my brain exploded and I just. yeah no. I loved them so damn much

Hama says:

I can’t believe that someone took your fap material joke seriously.
That Uzuki girl was hurt by your tongue in cheek chart becuase she was chubby. She was humble bragging too, ‘Some dude took pics of me to fap to!’